N****s in Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Louvres
May 12th 2012
Published: May 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

My Previous blog was wrong. Our group is full of beauties.

Last night we threw on e collared shirts and hit the club in Paris.

That shit got cray.

I'm beginning to have a love hate relationship with Heineken.

The Aussies currently hold the chugging/skulling belt. But it's early.

Our tour manager bought us a 60 of vodka and was pouring it into our mouths in the bar

By the end of the night I was the Alberta redneck two stepping

Steve got attacked by a soft 3 :P

Bkslizz was Bkslizz

Brody and an Australian seemed to be pretty close. I actually haven't seen him yet today...

Didn't get back until 445

Steve and I actually missed the alarm this morning... First day too. So yea... We had to discover Paris still drunk from the night before and on our own without our tour.

Made it to the metro and met a girl from Chicago who was able to show us where to get off. Super nice and seemed very smart. She was writing her masters thesis on iran's economic affairs whilst we were about to visit the Eiffel tower.

I really just wanted to make a sentence with the word whilst.

The Eiffel tower is amazing. Just massive.

Steve and I climbed up the stairs and had a nice lunch at the cafe.

Yes we had some red wine. Turn that hangover into a hang on. ( right Dave?!)

Then we walked for a while trying to find the Louvre. On the way some caricature artist said I loooked like happy gilmour. Nope

We took a picture of a passed out bum.

Went on the bridge of love, where peoplI engrave their initials into the lock and throw the key into the channel. If someone finds your key and unlocks your lock, your soulmates. But if you watched the sex and the city movie,you would know this. (The tour manager said this, I have no personal knowledge of this.)

The Louvre is unreal as well. Everything is so massive there. It would take at least 10 years to build , especially with the technology used back then.

Stood where Tom hanks stood in the da Vinci code.

Saw the Mona Lisa up close... So cool.

We're heading back to the Eiffel tower tonight to see it light up and go have some champagne.

Btw I need some help, we're having a P party on Monday so I need to dress up as something that starts with a P. Comment on this blog or tweet me.

Steve is gonna be premature ejaculation. He's gonna just come in his pants.

Lololololololololololol

Hopefully I see bk and brodo today

Later days Canada

Advertisement



Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb