Tours


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Centre » Tours
May 6th 2011
Published: June 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we went with Phillipe to tours. We arrived in Tours around 12 so we meet up with Nicole (Phillipes partner) and had lunch. We had lunch in this really nice and sunny outside area with heaps of other restaurants there as well. The only bad thing about it was that there was this really really drunk homeless man who kept going up to people and when he was near us he was trying to kiss everyone and he couldn't even walk properly and I'm surprised no one did anything although in France there are no alcohol bans like in some places in New Plymouth.

After lunch we went shopping down the main street in Tours. Then we went back home and had tea. At 8pm we went to a guitar concert in Vendome that Phillipe had brought us tickets to. We got there at 8pm and had to wait half an hour before the concert started. We got a booklet that had all the artists in them. There were eight artists all together and I thought they were all playing tonight but luckily we only had to listen to two. The first guy played about 5 different things that went for about 10 minutes each. So he ended up taking about an hour. After him there was a 30 minute break where they drew out a seat number that would win a guitar. The second act was three guys. They went forever because the crowd wanted them to keep playing. The concert finished at 11:50 so it went for three and a half hours.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb