Copenhagen


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Sjælland
July 17th 2010
Published: July 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Amsterdam Amsterdam Amsterdam

Wooden Shoe Boat
July 16, 2010
Took a tour to Berlin for the day. Was 36 c and the good thing was it was on an air conditioned bus. Had a great couple of tour guides and lots of information as well most of the points of interest. Were up at 0H! dark thirty and on the road by 7:30 am. The day went fast had a Bratwurst and German Beer, was great. Didn’t find anything worth buying but some cheap wine. Returned back @ 8 pm and we were all welcomed back by a brass band and about 30 staff lined up with juice or water and cold towels (they were really good to have) The music was good too. Quick shower and supper and watched the ship pull out for Denmark to the sounds of classical music from the cruise ship terminal, with a single malt in one hand and waved goodbye with the other. Leni and Robyn went to trivia again.
July 17, 2010
Copenhagen Denmark arrived this morning, ate breakfast and found a Hop on Hop off bus again. Checked out the Palace surrounding square and church. Jumped back on the bus to Tivoli Garden, this is a place you’d need 3 days to see it all. Returned to the ship and checked out the outlet market just across the road from the ship. Tonight there’s a single malt tasting happening.
Tomorrow is we wake up in Visby, Sweden
Yes, Mom’s behaving herself for the most part

LATER



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Burlin WallBurlin Wall
Burlin Wall

Murray & Leni


Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb