PRAGUE RECOMMENDATIONS


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
May 24th 2011
Published: May 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

My Recommendations
Prague Hotels

Maximilian Hotel
Hastalska, 14
www.maximilianhotel.com

The Maximilian is a small luxury hotel a short walk to the Old Town Square. It was renovated in a blend of Art Deco and Modern style with elegant, contemporary furnishings. The rooms are efficient with comfortable beds and clean, bright bathrooms. The breakfast buffet offers a wide range of food and is served in a light, contemporary room facing a garden.


Prague Restaurants

Pivnice U Rudolfina
Křižovnická 10

A quintessential Czech pub, a Prague must. Located in Old Town, the classic pub is downstairs and it offers pilsner fresh from the tank, as well as traditional Czech meals: roast pork, dumplings, sauerkraut. The downstairs is filled mostly with locals seated at wooden benches, talking loudly and enjoying enormous quantities of beer.


Chez Marcel
Hastalská 12
www.chezmarcel.cz

At this authentic French bistro on the corner of the quiet street that houses the Hotel Maximilian, you can get a little taste of Paris. It has a small but reliable menu listing pâtés, salads, rabbit, chicken, as well as some of the best steaks in Prague. The specials board usually has some tempting choices, such as salmon or foie gras.


Dahab Restaurant
Dlouha 33
www.dahab.cz

Also located in Old Town, down the street from the Hotel Maximilian, this restaurant offers Middle Eastern cuisine, entertainment such as belly dancing, as well as hookahs available for patrons. The interior has a Moroccan décor and ambiance, where you can relax on cushioned couches. The Dahab menu offers a range of Middle Eastern dishes incorporating chicken, fish, beef and lamb, with several vegetarian and salad options.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0175s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb