Sophie, the New Zealand flirt


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
January 24th 2006
Published: January 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

SophieSophieSophie

You have to admit this is one cute kid.
One of the really nice things about being in a place like IBTS is meeting new, friendly people and Sophie is a very friendly, nice, flirting young woman. Irish by heritage, a New Zealander, a real Kiwi, by birth we see her smiling face almost every day, usually in the dining room. Her parents are really a very neat young couple and it is obvious they love Sophie very much. Her dad says that "Sophie is happiest when she is outside." Maybe she will grow up to be one of those Kiwi's who love hiking through the mountains on the south island of New Zealand.
Nancy- They told us since Sophie has been born they have found that many more people approach them and talk She has one of those smiles that just draws you toward her. She always lights up like the sun when any new person comes near her. No wonder they find even perfect strangers attracted to them as a family. She reminds us very much of the daughter of two of our friends who also live in New Zealand- Both have that red hair and lovely smile!


Advertisement



29th January 2006

You bet, she is one cute kid. Thanks for keeping in touch. Wish we were in Praque with you. Take care and keep healthy.

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb