Prague at Night


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
July 6th 2008
Published: July 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: panoramic view of prague 30 secs
Hello everyone!

Well, once we arrived in Prague after a wonderful train ride, we rested for a bit at the hotel and watched the tennis match until it was interrupted by rain. Thanks to Al for the final update. We walked down to the river to the Charles Bridge. Every building was a photo opportunity. Prague was left virtually untouched by WWII and you can certainly tell. We had drinks at a bar on the river overlooking the bridge. Well, it started to drizzle and then a big "rain drop" fell on my shoulder. I said to Robert, That was not a raindrop and he said, let me go get a napkin. A bird had doo dooed on the only dress I have. Also, when we were walking out, Robert wiped my hair - some doo doo had gotten there as well. We went on to dinner at a very nice ($$$$$) restaurant and arrived right before the monsoon. We stayed for a few hours and and had quite a few glasses of champagne, without asking the cost. Needless to say, we had made another mistake where restaurants are concerned and are again relegated to water and bread. Left the restaurant and walked across the Charles Bridge enjoying the beutiful cites. Went to a sports bar for a beer and home for the next day of sightseeing.

Robert and Kathy


Additional photos below
Photos: 50, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



7th July 2008

AMAZING!!!
The pictures are so beautiful!! I hope ya'll are having fun!!! I know I would be!

Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1156s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb