Duped


Advertisement
Published: July 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hello everyone

today is a sad day. we are beginning to come to the realisation that we may have been duped into buying our rail passes from a phoney website. basically, the tickets, which we should have received by yesterday still are to arrive and we are quickly losing travel time.

it is pretty upsetting to think that we are not going to make it to turkey, which was supposed to be the point of the trip. however, we both had a discussion about the situation and have decided to get on with the trip regardless. therefore we have reverted to the aforementioned plan b; germany and poland, which hopefully should prove just as exciting and interesting.

the format is to leave the czech republic today and take a train into germany to dresden. at dresden we will hopefully change again and end up in berlin where we'll spend tonight (saturday). then we hope to wander about berlin for a couple of days before making it back to the czech republic for tuesday, perhaps stopping off to see leipzig on the way back, apparently a beautiful city.

we went for a swim yesterday at the czech pools. it was also the first and hopefully not the last time i used a sauna. i had a bit of trouble breathing from the start but it improved the more we sat in there. i cannot be sure of how much i sweated but it is fair to say it was a considerable amount. the funny thing with Czech swimming pools is the attitude to sex. there are inter sex toilets and changing rooms used by everyone. all the couples heavy petting in the swimming pool are seen as normal. honestly it is a pastime practised by everyone from the teenagers to the old folks. we had a good old time anyway. afterwards we had a couple of slides on the big water slide. what fun.

to lighten the mood of the post, ive added a couple of new pictures to entertain you. hope you enjoy them, feel free to comment once again.


peace and love

salaam
Xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

StreetsStreets
Streets

Look at the paving. the czechs keep it technical with their paving stones. this kind of design is common throughout the city.
Computer RoomComputer Room
Computer Room

Remember the bollywood asians...?
The HospitalThe Hospital
The Hospital

Internal Medicine Faculty
Study SpaStudy Spa
Study Spa

Next to internal medicine building
View From White TowerView From White Tower
View From White Tower

Can you see Yusuf?


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb