Summertime in Porec: 10 things to do


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Istria
June 26th 2009
Published: June 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

1.Enjoy the sounds of jazz, performed by top musicians from all over the world in an inspirational environment of Lapidarij in Porec .

2.Go inside the Baredine Cave near Porec, and experience the unusual world of subterranean animal species, and cool out hot summer days on pleasant 14 Cº.

3.Visit one of indigenous Istrian taverns in the Istrian inland near Porec, and try out authentic Istrian delicacies.

4.Drink a glass of cooled Istrian wine Malvazija on a terrace by the sea, with a view on an unforgettable sunset in Porec.

5.Come to “Street & art festival” and see what street artists and performers from all over the world and Europe have prepared.

6.Take a boat ride to the island of Sv. Nikola (St Nicholas) and enjoy swimming and sunbathing on attractive beaches surrounded by the scents of Mediterranean vegetation.

7.Fly over Porec in panoramic aircraft and experience unforgettable views of Istrian
west coast from air.

8.Feel the rush of adrenalin excitement of some sports and activities organized in Porec and surrounding areas: climbing, windsurfing, paintball, paragliding, off road driving … are just a few of them.

9.Check why UNESCO’s experts put the
EuphrasianaEuphrasianaEuphrasiana

Euphrasian Basilica
Euphrasian Basilica on the list of world cultural heritage and proclaimed it to be the best preserved early Christian building on the Mediterranean.

10.Ride a bike or take a walk through Porec and the surrounding area, and discover many sights, hidden corners and lively sceneries of the area.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

StreetStreet
Street

Street
Marafor squareMarafor square
Marafor square

Marafor square


Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb