We are Sailing............


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Zadar
April 5th 2008
Published: April 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello Everyone,

Just a very quick hello to say we are now on the boat, had a long but enjoyable bus trip yesterday and arrived late last night. Spent the night on the boat and the day going into the markets and provisioning her. The boat is beautiful. We are heading out into the Kornati Island group which is very remote and very few,if any facilities so it might be a few days before we get a chance to do a big blog!!!. We have our crew caps courtesy of Lloyd, Angelic, Rubes and Phoebe as well as our special Pirate boarding party suit courtesy of Mick, Trace, Herb, Di & Laurie so we have most bases covered. We are also flying the aussie flag and listening to John Williamson!!! Catch you all soon.

Lots of Love,

The Sparkes family.

Advertisement



6th April 2008

safe journey
Hi All, hope you have a safe journey and keep in touch as much as possible. Al, hope you have a fantastic birthday on Tuesday. Have a drink for me, I will surely be having one. Take care, safe travelling.
6th April 2008

Sailing home??
No......you're not sailing home yet, because you just started the best part of your trip, am I right. It must be really amazing overthere? Hope the weather is also a little bit better. I've looked at the weather report and it's going to better after this weekend. Enjoy and make the best of your trip. p.s. enjoy Tuesday Al. It's going to be an anniversery (how do you write that?) you'll never forget. Wish you guys all the best!!!!
7th April 2008

Can't wait for your "big blog" Al. Looking forward to the photos too. The Hursties
8th April 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Wishing you a fantastic birthday......hope that it is all you ever wished it could be!!!! Hard to believe that you have reached the BIG 50!!!! Lots of love to everyone from us all....Nug and Maz xoxox

Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb