Day one in Croatia:Part 2


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Dubrovnik
December 10th 2021
Published: December 30th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Day 1:Part 2



2016:11 August

I finished of writing about me and my family turning around the corner in the taxi to the the magnificent view of the town Dubrovnik.




We paid the taxi driver and set off through the town to meet the Airbnb we were staying in, and the owner of it.We were walking through the historically beautiful town and I notice 2(two) things, one is that there were probably more stray cats there than humans and two is that there were bullet holes in the architecture which felt strange to think. If you didn’t know there was a war there in the 90s and you can even see stuff like bullet holes there now.




When we met the owner we noticed her English was so good even though she was Croatian.This is probably because she learnt English at school or through English to shows.
She led us to the four story Airbnb we were going to stay in and it looked so tall a giant could live there.We walked in was greeted by a spacious kitchen next to a small but do able bathroom.since the Airbnb we up straight the stairs we spiral stairs.When you look up it looks so high!
Unfortunately me and my brother had to share a room but that was ok as we got our own floor!




Floor1:Kitchen and Bathroom




Floor2:Me and my brothers bedroom




Floor3:My parents bedroom




Floor4:Living room




On the forth floor there was the living room with several channels including one where you could watch a security camera in the city. The views though took my attention as we could see the wall circling the town and all orange tiled room but in the distance it was the most beautiful coloured sea I have ever seen.The only bad part was if you needed the toilet and you were in the living room you had to go to the ground floor.




After a tiring day we settled down and had crisps and basic snacks for tea and went to bed early as we were all shattered!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb