Our Vienna Apartment


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
July 13th 2012
Published: July 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Our TrainOur TrainOur Train

I love first class!
What can you say about a day spent on a train traveling from Germany to Austria. We had a nice leisurely breakfast at the hostel before heading over to the train station. Our train was waiting for us on track 11 so we got on board quite early.

We got our bags stored and then we found out seats. We were on one side of a four person table. The two people who had reserved the seats across from us never showed up so I sat across from Sydony and I was able to stretch out across the two seats.

It was a four hour trip and we got to Austria just before 4:00pm. We got to the apartment and the ‘bag and map’ person answered the door and showed us the apartment. It is a nice apartment it is pretty large, for the two of us. The kitchen is a bit on the small side though.

We went to a shopping centre that was nearby and looked around for a bit before finding an asian noodle place for dinner. We got a few groceries and came back to our apartment for the night. Tomorrow we will have to go back to the grocery store and get some things so we can make dinner for the next few nights.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Bubble TeaBubble Tea
Bubble Tea

I don't know why but bubble tea is a really big deal over here. Even McDonald's sells it. They also have a lot of different kinds of jelly for those who do not like tapioca. If you zoom in on the jars lining the counter those are the different kinds of pearls and jelly that you can get in your bubble tea.
ApartmentApartment
Apartment

Walking into our apartment there is a rather long hall and at the end to the left is the kitchen and the door on the right leads into the bedroom.
Apartment 2Apartment 2
Apartment 2

We ended up moving the table from behind the door to just beside the kitchenette.
Apartment 3Apartment 3
Apartment 3

Our really rather small kitchenette. There is only a stove and a toaster. No pizza. I think that was are going to have taco's tomorrow night!
Apartment 4Apartment 4
Apartment 4

Our living room, there is a nice large area, not sure what we need if for but it is nice, it makes the room seem really big.
Apartment 5Apartment 5
Apartment 5

Our bedroom area. There are actually three beds but we have taken the two on the right.
Apartment 6Apartment 6
Apartment 6

THe bathroom. It is really nice to have your own bathroom.


Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb