Week 1 in obers


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Tyrol » Obergurgl
December 8th 2010
Published: December 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Right well my first few days in resort have been hard work but the chalets are nearly ready for customers...erhum ..guest. they keep correcting us on that.
Well to the resort its.... Snowy but I'm guessing you worked that out. It's small iits basically a ten min walk from end to end lots of ski shop and pretty much exactly what you imagine when you think of a ski resort in the alps.
My chalet is nice and small so not too much cleaning which is great. The owner lives in part of the.building doesn't speak a word of English and is supposedly the "godmother" of the town lol
As I said before there us a festival with 7ft devils running round causing havoc well we were out one night and they came in to the bar one of them really scared.one of our group and she.had to go home early and another got laid out by a local it wad like human one - gruffalo nil.
Today we got our ski equipment and tomorrow we get our lift passes unfortunately our day off has moved which sucks for 2 reasons 1 because it means i have to wait yet another day before i can go skiing and two because hayley said she.had thursday off and could come across and we could go skiing which would have been cool.
Think iv run out of much more to say but tell me if i have missed. Oh Yeh iv written this on my fone so ....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.068s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb