Birthdays, Lego And Broken Arms


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Salzburg
July 29th 2008
Published: July 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone.

Since my last entry I have had an exciting time. We stayed with friends in Germany and I even went to school with them for a day. It was strange because they did not speak much English.

We then stayed with another family and we got to name their new kitten. We called her Tilly, short for Matilda. While we were there we went to Legoland, it was fantastic!! They have mini cities all made from lego and they look so real. They even show you how to make lego blocks. The rides are great too.

Unfortunatelly the next day I broke my arm at the playground. I fell off the monkey bars...oops! We were at the top of a mountain and I had to come down on the chairlift. At the hospital they took an xray and now I have a plaster for 5 weeks.

Austria was our next stop, Jack had his birthday in Salzburg. this is the area where they made The Sound Of Music. We then stayed by a lake called Wolfgansee. It rained and rained and rained! Dad had a very soggy birthday here.

Then we were back
LegolandLegolandLegoland

Albert Einstein made Out of Lego
in Germany, We visited Munich and went to the museum. It had all types of interesting stuff to do. We saw lots of people 'river surfing'.

Now we have said Goodbye to our motorhome and are flying to London. See you there.

Photos to be added soon.





Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb