A New Blog to Communicate While We Cross the Atlantic


Advertisement
Published: June 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

A new blog site!! Please check it out!

In trying to find the best way to communicate with everyone while we are crossing the Atlantic we found that there is another blog site that we can use our SSB email for doing updates (text only – sorry no photos on this one!)

In checking the weather, our final list of things to do and talking to our weather router it appears that we are now planning on leaving Wednesday, June 5th to start the crossing to the Azores from St. Martin!! Hard to believe after all this time and planning it is finally here.

We had originally thought that we might try to email people some updates but when we found this blog site could be updated easily from the boat while underway we figured it was a better option. Hopefully you will to as you can check it whenever you want to see an update from us. The goal will be to try to do an update to it daily – as noted above we won’t be able to put photos up so you will have to wait until we get to the Azores for that. Please note, we will TRY to do a daily posting – if we miss a day, don’t worry! Once we get to land, we will return to our original blog site – we will let you know when we move back to that one.

We hope this doesn’t cause too much of a problem for anyone, but wanted to try to come up with some way to keep you posted on our progress.

There are 2 postings on the new blog site so you can check it out now before we leave. If you have any problems with it, please let us know as soon as possible as we won’t be able to respond to you via our normal email address once we leave.

Our new blog site that will be updated during our Atlantic crossing is as follows:



http://www.tsamaya-waller.blogspot.com/

Please note if you leave comments we not be able to see them until we get to the Azores! Please bookmark this new blog site now as we will be leaving in a few days if all goes as planned!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb