Honeymoon is booked!


Advertisement
Published: November 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Honeymoon is booked!


After much thought and discussion we have finally booked our honeymoon. At first we were going to go to Hawaii for two weeks and use my parents timeshare. My FH didn't want to go to Hawaii because it's where everyone goes. He also wanted to do something that was all inclusive so we wouldn't have to worry about money while we were away, and with the timeshare only some are all inclusive. So after much discussion this past weekend we decided to do two weeks at Sandals St. Lucia. We will be staying at Sandals Grande St. Lucian on our honeymoon from July 25, 2010 til August 6, 2010. Our friends went their for their honeymoon back in 2007 and loved it! They said you were treated like "kings and queens!". We looked into the rooms with the private pools attached to your bungalow but after talking to our friends, they said it was over rated because the resort has so many pools (and most go to the pool with the bar in it! lol) that you get your privacy at any of the pools that don't have the bar, therefore we got a Penthouse Honeymoon Oceanfront Concierge Room. We liked the Oceanfront instead of the beachfront so we would get more privacy. Our friends said that on clear days you can see the island of Martinique which is like 20 miles away. We get 24 Hour room service and a balcony. All food and beverage is included, and because there are two other Sandals on St. Lucia we have access to all the other resorts amenities also for FREE (Stay in 1 Play at 3)! We also get a $250 credit to use at the spa and we are going to book a couples massage. We also plan on zipling through the rain forest! On the night before we leave we will be getting a four course private dinner on the beach. We are very excited! We haven't been on vacation since a cruise we took with my friends in 2007 so it can't come soon enough!


What our room should look like!





Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb