MAST Allstar Awards Trip


Advertisement
Published: March 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Linda and Len joined the Mast Group for four nights at the Iberostar Grand to celebrate the Mast All Star Award trip. The resort is located in the Bavaro area of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic about half an hour from the airport. The Grand is the adults only resort of the Iberstar complex of three additional hotels for families.
Arriving at the resort is a total WOW. The lobby and grounds are manicured beautifully leading to the 2 pools, one with a very active swim up bar, the other pool is the quiet area surrounded by Canopied Beds for the comfortable of the guests.. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are beautifully located with a resort view, the butler surprised us with a filled bubble bath and roses for Len’s birthday! So sad, we did not have time to enjoy it as we were so busy enjoying the property! The cocktail party on the “boat” - in the middle of the property was excellent, great spot for a destination wedding reception. The white glove restaurants are a very nice feature of this luxury resort.
RIU Bavaro- the newest addition to the Riu Resorts in Punta Cana is very modern, a new theme to the customary Spanish or Mexican style. This resort compliments the four other Riu property throughout the Bavaro area, all unique to each other. The play and stay concept is enjoyed by all its guests. The Riu Macao has a huge makeover and is Adults only, a nice addition for this wonderfully consistent brand of resorts.
Hard Rock Resort (formerly the Moon Palace) is a most interesting property. It is HUGE and can accommodate all types of guest from the large convention group to the small family traveling. The property boasts fourteen restaurants and eating venues to satisfy all palettes throughout the day and night , no reservations required! The sprawling pools are an adventure into inside with wide open space for lounging and enjoying the wonderful weather in Punta Cana. For the beach lover, the wide white sand beach appears to go on forever. Hard Rock has the largest full service Casino in Punta Cana. The rooms at Hard Rock are large and spacious, most have a Jacuzzi tub in the center of the room, this is quiet romantic.


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb