Emilios, Playa Biseanz, and Raphaels


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 9.45, -84.15

the title says it all

Took our clothes in and decided to go to Emilio's for brunch and of course enjoy the view. Was nice as last time. Both had eggs benedict and worked on bills until the pocket wifi ran out. Decided to walk down and check out Playa Biseanz. You continue on straight on the road past Emilio's instead of turning to the left to take the other road to the beach.

The road of course was busier than the other road to the beach probably because heading to some resort type hotels. As we got closer to the end of the road, there were two men offering to park cars, guard your car while at the beach and give you access down to the beach for a fee. We thanked them and continued on. Evidently, their path is the only way for people not staying at the resort at the end of the road. According to reviews I read on Trip Advisor, you do not have to pay the gentlemen to walk down the path but we decided not to walk on down to the beach. Also in the review there was a mention of being able to rent kayaks there. May check this out next time.

Robert got one of the local haircuts and then back to our place. Cleaned up and met Teresa and all headed over to Raphaels. Sunset was not as good as it is earlier in the year. The direction of the sun is not as dramatic as in January/February. Food was delicious as always and both Freddy and Raphael came over and visited with us.

Decided to go upstairs to the bar/dance area. Did have people there and the music was a rocking. The upstairs is run by a third brother. Danced for awhile and then back to our place.



Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb