Gym Party


Advertisement
Published: September 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Grayson was invited to Jose Andres 5th birthday party. Jose is a child in Grayson’s class. The party was held at ‘Gym Party’ on Monday from 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm. Grayson gets out of school at 3pm so it was a rush to get him home, bathed, and changed for the party. We were 20 minutes late as were a lot of people. Gym Party is setup as a pirate theme from the invitations, the hosts, to the play area. The play area was great with zip lines, rock wall and a giant pirate ship. I was excited Grayson was invited to the party. When we got there a little boy greeted Grayson in the parking lot. He was such a charming young boy…his name is Juan Carlos. As soon as he saw Grayson he shouted “GRAYsaun”. The pronunciation of Grayson’s name in Spanish is cute. I love to hear it! Grayson went straight to playing while Kilon and I sat on the sidelines and I ate pastries (yummy). Rossana, Juan Carlos’ mother, was just as friendly as her son. Rossana’s father works for Sara Lee, but will be retiring very soon. She was familiar with North Carolina, because she visited the Sara Lee facility in Winston Salem with her father…small world. As we chatted the people kept pouring in…..more kids, more kids, more kids. We estimated there were about 60 children. I’d say well over 120 people total … now that’s a birthday party! The party was complete with pizza, cake, piñata, sword balloons, and a toy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

one of the piratesone of the pirates
one of the pirates

assisting with the party
Birthday  boyBirthday  boy
Birthday boy

not looking at the camera. Jose is in the green and white striped shirt.
birthday cakebirthday cake
birthday cake

children gathered to sing 'Feliz Cumpleanos'


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb