The end of the trip...


Advertisement
Published: August 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sorry that i haven't communicated in a few days, but to be honest we really haven{t done that much since we got here because public transport is so terrible here!!! Leaving from Nicaragua we got to the border and met some guy who took us through our last (yeah!!!) border crossing. From there we took a taxi to playa del coco, and stayed at the worst hotel i have ever seen in all of my travels. Full of mosquito's, roaches and undoubtedly various other creepy crawlers we spent the evening sweating and itching bug bites, lots of fun!!! The beaches weren't}t{t that great so we decided to head to Tamarindo or Tamagringo as they call it. It was expensive, it was full of Americans but we had a great time and got to eat all of the flavors of home ie subway pizza hut etc. We also stayed at a pretty cool hostel where they had a big screen tons of movies etc. lots of fun. we decided to stay there for 5 days before coming up to where we are now in Monte Verde. Today we went zip-lining and had a blast, really fun, really fast and all and all a good time. tomorrow we are heading to la fortuna to check out a volcano and a waterfall that we have heard a lot of good things about. After a day there we are going white water rafting and then to san jose for our flight home, this trip has gone by really fast!!! Bad news to report, i have come down with a nasty case of the flu so tonight i{m taking it easy while everyone else goes out and parties. See you all soon!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.248s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb