Lazy Day


Advertisement
Published: December 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Wide Mouth Frog PoolWide Mouth Frog PoolWide Mouth Frog Pool

Got this pic from the internet as I TOTALLY forgot to take pics of this amazing hostel. DOH!
Today was a lazy day by the pool then the local beach at Manuel Antonio.

Was going to go scuba diving but seeing as there is only one dive shop here, I guess their trips fill up fast. They were full for the next 2 days. We thought we may try fishing as well but they only had professional sport fishing and it was $600 per person. No thanks.

We did try to get that free meal that was promised from Costa Linda backpackers, for being so horrible in service. We showed up, only for them to tell us the kitchen was closed today. They offered us breakfast tomorrow and I told them that I was not paying to take a bus from Quepos to Manuel Antonio for breakfast, when our own AWESOME hostel offers us free breakfast. They were scrambling, offering to send someone into the kitchen right away. I told them to forget it and we left. lol. WOW.

Just cooking dinner now in the communal kitchen (have managed to save a lot of money over the last 4 days by doing this). Tomorrow we are off to San Jose (or Alajuela which is where the airport is actually located) to find a hostel for the night and take our flight the next day. Will make sure to update all these blogs with proper photos once I'm home.

Pura Vida!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.277s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 67; dbt: 0.1385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb