Santa Teresa


Advertisement
Published: September 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Some BoysSome BoysSome Boys

This is Esmail and Toro, two of our fav Brunella boys where we live..Argentinan and Uruguayan surfers...yesss they are lovely!
Hey Guys
Quick update on the old travel blog..not much news but just thought id put up a few photos..etc.
I have just had a fantastic lazy week of eating sooo much and being extremely lazy (wat a suprise!!)
We have met some great people here, we even have a kiwi contingent of older guys that have moved here and own a surf shop close by and a juice bar, so they look after us and play kiwi tunes wen we go into their shops!
The weather is really, unseasonally hot, we have heard, sits between 29-38ish degrees round the clock. Anyone jelous!
There are so many cool people id love to tell you about and hopefully will get all the photos of them in due course..but will have to make do with the ones we'v got. Here for 2 more weeks and then leaving for the other cat sanctuary cause we think we have managed to hook up some conservation work with turtles in October which is fantastic news..real grass roots stuff, beach patrols where they lay their eggs, research etc..yeehaa!!
Dont have much actual news but thought id put up some of those travel tips/complete nonsense which come about
The whole GangThe whole GangThe whole Gang

Here are the whole gang..not gonna name them all..but super dudes!
only thru the act of being on the road!!

Top 10 buys/stuff I bought-
Mozzie Net (hail Mark and Julz)
Bikini-getting a wicked tan!!
Sandles and Boots (Good footwear absolutely ESSENTIAL)
Camera
Bandage tape-so many reasons!
Photos-wont get all sentimental but they are a total treasure every day
A friend-haha
Mozzie Repellent
Clothes
Sleeping bag-which has been my pillow for nearly 2 months now- and sleeping bag liner, which is my sleeping bag now!

Stuff I wish i had bought-
Tea Tree Oil
Blister cream
Sunglasses
A spare watch
Spare Bikini
Own Surfboard (Not very practical though!)
Friends and Family
Boyfriend
More money
Chocolate

Banes of my existance at various times-
Construction workers starting at 6am outside Brunella (hostel)
Roosters which start crowing at 3am and dont stop till midday
Fire Ants (Excruciating pain)
Ants in general
the lack of sunglasses here
Annoying boys at bars which cling-leech like and take lots of precious energy to dis attach-haha might have something to do with the roughly 8-1 ratio of guys to girls!

Best things here-
Beautiful beach
Beautiful surf
Lovely people
Fun, amazingly friendly place to live
Hot guys
Lazy sun filled days
Temperature and associated
MeMeMe

Heading out last Fri night..to a beach bar which is so coool
tan
Pretty much everything

Piece of advice everyone should follow-wen its all said and done, listen to your mother, well listen to mine at least, the majority of advice ive taken im so glad i did and the advice i didnt i now wish i had!! (Haha thats one to put in quotation marks and put on the fridge mum)

So yeah i wont bore you any more...take care all and be happy...i am!!
Pura Vida xxxxx

RIP Steve Irwin



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Sunset and JohnnySunset and Johnny
Sunset and Johnny

Another sunner with our mate Johnny as the 'warrior' backdrop...cheers!
ChillingChilling
Chilling

Me doing wat i do best here...nothing!!
Birthday CakeBirthday Cake
Birthday Cake

Brunella made me a giant cake and had a wee part on my birthday..check out the cake..had layer of caramel and m&ms un the middle, so good and so lovely!!
BedroomBedroom
Bedroom

Our bedroom, brunella styles (its like a little loft up some very steep-OMG im going to fall down and break my neck-stairs)


Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0771s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb