The Backcountry and Beach with Buggy Tours Costa Rica


Advertisement
Published: March 10th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Howler monkey in Costa RicaHowler monkey in Costa RicaHowler monkey in Costa Rica

Mr. Monkey looking at the "Buggy Tour"
Another beautiful day in Costa Rica. Spent the morning touring in our "Buggy". The tour company was "Buggy Tours" of Costa Rica. Brian was our guide. We went about 30 miles over just over 4 hours. I mapped it out with the GPS on my watch, but missed the first part of it. We saw all sorts of agriculture and nature. Pedro liked the brahma cattle. We saw 3 kinds of monkeys. Howler, spider and capuchin monkeys. The howlers were napping and not moving too much. The spider monkeys were more active and the capuchins were moving around and all over. We saw lots of birds. The big owl was very cool! I think it was a spectacled owl. Mary, you will need to correct me if I am wrong. The ride to the beach took us through hills and water both some small rivers and then some water as we approached the beach. We spent a little time on the beach and then we headed back to where we had started. We got back later than expected, so we had missed our scheduled ride back to Costa Conde Resort. Our guide, Brian, took us by beach buggy back to the resort.

The rest of the day we spent relaxing at the resort. Lunch, a few games of pool, swimming at the pool and then we watched the sun set from the overlook of the pool and bay. We had made dinner reservations at the tapas area. We had a variety of dishes for a very relaxing evening.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb