Why do we seek your help ?


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

For almost five years now, Tropical Adventures has been providing help and support to all the communities with which the Foundation has been working. In this sense, we can consider our actions successful but, as you already know, we are too dependent on the context of external decisions (politics e.g.) to keep a budget steady. This is the drawback of being a non-profit, we can’t anticipate market fluctuations. Still, we keep thinking that our projects deserve to be and have a strong meaning. This sharing of knowledge and culture benefits you and us and that’s why we are asking you to help us out.








This time of the year is very difficult, in the months coming, not many volunteers will travel to our projects so our income decreases. Nevertheless, people from the communities who are working with us continue their life…That’s why we need you: kids still need to go to school, our friends from Bambu still need our support and animals from the Wildlife RescueCenter still need to be rescued and fed.


We have until August 31th to collect about $40,000 and thus to be able to provide you the same service quality and to continue to be efficient in our support of communities and environment.




Your donation will be an investment in their future and their success in life…


Hundreds of kids, families, foundations and animals count on your help, it’s up to you now.


Thank you for your support and all your love,


Always yours,








Tropical Adventures


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb