anitgua and nonsuch bay


Advertisement
Published: February 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

We sailed back to Falmouth Harbour from Barbuda, and had a really pleasant sail, it was good to drop the anchor in Falmouth and to go ashore and enjoy a meal at Trappas, the very good restaurant there.
Falmouth is full of the very large superyachts, back from their christmas charters, and at night they light up their masts, and look very impressive indeed. There are some stunning boats here, and they look wonderful under sail.

As we were leaving for nonsuch bay a few were having a race, their whole character changes when they put up their sails, regally leaving us in their dust!

Non such bay was very calm, and very blue, the reef is quite close, so spent alot of time snorkelling and enjoying the quiet way of life. We met another hallberg rassy, and had a nice time with them, they are on their way home to australia.
We went to the restaurant again, at nonsuch resort and had lunch., it was a great experience, perched on top of a cliff, with a jazz pianist entertaining us.
Perthamina is at last tranquil, giving us time to realise how enjoyable she is to live on. We have been doing little jobs while we have this time, just before we go home for a week, and trying to swim each day as well.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

perthaminaperthamina
perthamina

anchored at nonsuch bay


Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb