Rossitta Wood Castle


Advertisement
Asia
January 24th 2014
Published: February 19th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Review of Rossitta Wood Castle

1/334, Rose Street · Fort Cochin, Kochi (Cochin) 682001, India



It was a wonderful experience for me going to Kerala as my Honeymoon Destination and I was more than happy for staying at Rossitta Wood Castle. I loved the serenity and calmness of the place in the middle of a busy city. The warm welcome and hearty service was a wonderful experience, along with the clean and comfortable rooms.

Well it’s a castle in itself…!! The top wooden ceiling in an open and spacious room, sunlight beaming and playing inside the rooms lighting it up… One can find the Indian culture carefully preserved and treasured here… The interiors are all ethnic, simple and clean. It’s an experience in itself…a home away from home. The sense of history is wonderful, our room overlooked the courtyard and the warm smell of wood will be my lasting memory.

Well I must say about the location…if you stay in any hotel, you would surely love to stay where you won’t have to waste your time traveling much…The beach is very close to Rossitta and one can enjoy the sun and sand very nicely. The hotel is very close to St. Francis Bassilica, fort Kochi beach and Chinese fishing nets.

The staff is friendly and is always on toes to help which makes Rossitta a very friendly place to be. Joby Joseph and others are really kind guys and make you feel really comfortable. The Wi-Fi connection is an added advantage which is quiet rare. They also organized a Taxi in very less time for our further travel and sight-seeing.

The wooden corridors are magnificent, beautiful and calm. If you are traveler seeking for peace and tranquility you have to be here. It has a beautiful open courtyard which is adorned with beautiful flowers and when you are in it you just feel but relaxed, calm and happy..! And with delicious food being served in the open courtyard it’s truly a castle experience..!!

I would recommend this to anyone who is planning to visit Cochin in future.

To all the members of Rositta Castle, keep up the good work and kudos for the effort you have put in keeping up the place so well.

Advertisement



Tot: 4.049s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0471s; 3; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb