Lazy in Lovina


Advertisement
Asia
October 14th 2011
Published: October 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Tris readingTris readingTris reading

He's read almost half the book in 1 day
Okay, so the title of this blog isn't 100% true. We DID do a 10 minute bike ride each way to Lovina central, AND we WALKED around the area for 15 minutes.

We slept in till 9am and realized we better climb out of bed so we don't miss breakfast. After breaky Tris read his book and I watched the movie Burlesque. It was actually pretty good, Christina Aguilera can sure sing!

We decided we wanted to go into Lovina central for lunch and possibly for dinner, so we asked if we could rent a motorbike. We got told that the bike had to be returned by 6pm though.. so that sorta put din din out of the plan. We then walked to Antaram centre.. and tris realized it wasn't as far as the map made it seem, so that meant Lovina central wasn't as far as he thought. We headed back, jumped on the 2 peddle bikes that mumbul lets guests use for free and rode in for some lunch.

After lunch, we walked around Lovina beach, saw the famous dolphin statue and headed back to Mumbul.

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and playing on the internet.

Tomorrow we are up at 5:30am to see the dolphins!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Tris found old moneyTris found old money
Tris found old money

I think its not worth anything. I think it has to do with Hindu offerings.... Tris wants to give it to nanny. He got a whole handful


Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb