Lifes a beach in Mui Ne


Advertisement
Asia
January 14th 2011
Published: January 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well after a short SIX HOUR car ride we arrived at the Cham Villas, well it is like paradise, there are 18 villas all set amongst lush gardens and palm trees. We look out directly onto the beach. Its so good Deb is up at 6am and in the water by 6.30.

We claimed our spot on the beach lounges and then headed off to breakfast. So we were sitting in the sun reaading our books by 8am. Well Deb was sitting in the sun I was hiding away from it and slip slop slapping every 15 mins. We are both reading two very good books, I am reading "The girl with the Dragon Tatoo" and Deb is reading "Committed" written by the eat pray love lady. Deb very impressed as the first pages start with her and her partner in Vietnam. The only thing about the books are they are the cheap Vietnam version (photocopied) so some of the type face is abit smudged and they may not last one reading as only held together by staples.

People on the beach have obviously never seen the togs, togs, undies, undies, ad as just about every man on the beach regardless of age or body shape is wearing speedos.

By 2pm all you can see in the water is kite surfers, this place is a real mecca for them.

And yeah that is about our life for the last two days. But I do have to say that Cham Villas rocks and would recommend this place if you are ever heading over here.

In case you were wondering we are still eating our way around Viet Nam and had some lovely prawns wrapped in bacon last night. The other cool thing about Cham Villas is that you dont need to leave the beach to have lunch you can just order it at the little cafe that is beside the lounges. LIFE IS A BEACH!!!!!

Tomorrow we are off to see the very large red sand dunes, hopefully we will surf down them.

Advertisement



14th January 2011

What a hard life you lead.
By the time you both get home your will be fully relaxed and about a stone heavier. Infact you may even get done for excess baggage. Very hot here today. I have got two open home, a listing appointment and the up to Tolaga to do a drive by assessment (Not shooting). Takainf lettie for the drive she will love it and we will call into one of the beaches on the way back and try and coax her into the water. Keep safe Love mum
15th January 2011

"Life of Riley"
Alright for some! I did not think you guys enjoyed the high life so much??? Hope you have a great time and I've booked you both into a wieght loss programme when you get home????. We now have a boat in the back yard you might have problems getting your car out Ella, so we have to come up with a plan "B" Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your trip, stay safe and see you soon! LOL Mum & Dad
15th January 2011

Life's a Beach here too, but a different beach to you!!!
Life does sound awesome for you both at the moment. I am very jealous. We have had plenty of sunshine over last month or so. Life here is a beach too. However, don't get to stay at stunning villas and the water temp. here is ok, but your's will certainly be much warmer. Glad you guys having great time. I know you will have to try really hard to keep enjoying it, but please, do try hard!!!!! (ha, ha, ha)!!!
15th January 2011

Beach
Sounds like you are having a really great time. Don't get too used to doing nothing!! Pleased to see that you are still eating your way around Vietnam! Seen there are no photos going on the blog I assume we will have to sit through the 100 photo albums! lol
16th January 2011

jealous!!!!!
16th January 2011

Sounds an absolutely fantastic trip and we are enjoying keeping up with all the news - these travel bloggs are the way to go. Meanwhile back at the ranch Debs corner is looking really empty and quiet.
17th January 2011

Debs Corner
Pleased the third floor are enjoying the blogs. We are having fun writing them recollecting all our adventures as we go. Has that Nicola girl showed up for work yet this year lol!!!! PS dont suppose anyone has watered my plants?
18th January 2011

Life of Riley Alright!
Hey Mum and Dad - nice to read your comments. Yeah Ella and I are got pretty used to the high life at Mui Ne but now it's back to reality and 3 star accomodation in Saigon ... oh well it couldn't last forever I guess. Pity Ella doesn't have a toe bar otherwise we could just hook the boat up and take it home with us lol! Thanks for booking us into a weightloss programme - your all heart! I'm sure our place will be a bit overgrown when we get back so we can always work it off in the garden. Off to explore Saigon on foot and find the Hard Rock cafe so will blog again tonight. Lots of love Deb and Ella:)

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb