Our Itinerary!


Advertisement
Asia
December 10th 2010
Published: December 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Here is an exciting little map of our trip

We will be leaving Manchester Airport and snowey England (see photos) on the 19th January 2011 for Bengaluru via Dubai, visiting the IT capital of India for a few days before jetting off to Kerala, lazing on the beach and heading inland to Sivananda Ashram for a 5 day yoga and meditation retreat. We will then travel up the coast to Southern Goa where we will hopefully relax in a small beach hut at Patnem beach. Moving on up to Mumbai where we hope to be Bollywood extras and soak in the mad atmosphere. We will then fly to Delhi from where we will visit Amritsar, Jaipur, Udaipur (for KC's 007 obsession), Agra and Varanesi. From there, we are planning on travelling overland to Nepal for about 3 weeks. On April 8th, a plane will carry us to Bangkok where we plan on spending a couple of weeks, probably just on the beach! Cambodia is next, with Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Shianoukville on the list. We will then head into Vietnam, to Ho Chi Minh City before working our way up the coast to Hanoi via Halong Bay. From there, we will head to our final destination - China! From Guangzhou to Shangai, Xian and Beijing!



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



20th January 2011

Departure
You look like two wonderful women, and I hope you have a wonderful time on your big trip. Respectfully, Rossy
25th January 2011

Wedding Crashers
Looks like you two are having a ball. Have a super time & keep up the good work on the blog! x

Tot: 4.498s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1135s; 3; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb