Waiting happily and being tourists


Advertisement
Asia
October 18th 2010
Published: October 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We finished all of our contract cancellation and everyone told us that they understand it's not personal, just business. It was relatively painless! Everything is signed and now we are just waiting for our business visas to come back from the police station, while we wait for the processing we are doing all the silly tourist stuff in Changzhou. We both feel a lot of weight off our shoulders and are enjoying having free time before we start working somewhere else. I cant wait to go back to Beijing and I am thrilled at the idea of teaching Kindergarten! We plan to be back in Beijing by Tuesday... we are watching a crab race on TV right now, China is weird!

Advertisement



18th October 2010

good news
Laura and Tom, This is good. I am glad you guys are planning thi swell and doing what you need to do. Let me know how things go. Love Dad
18th October 2010

Yeh!
Glad to hear all went well. Now on to the next adventure and teaching kindegarten. Crab races does sound weird. Love you. Miss you.
22nd October 2010

OMG
duuude crazy crazy! just caught up on all the happining-on's and duuuuuuuuuude wowzers. well im glad you all are doing well! :D yay for little kids and [better?] pay! santacruz as a whole misses you both much (last night was first rain lolololololololol) pwnage.

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb