Phase 2: The Rest of the World


Advertisement
Asia
December 11th 2008
Published: December 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Phase 2 - Rest of the World

Phase 2 - Rest of the WorldAug 2009 - Oct 2010

What's this Phase 1, Phase 2 rubbish?

Well, not content with driving 10,500 miles round Europe - Phase 2 is the 14 month amble round South East Asia, Oz, South & North America.

At the moment this is a rough draft but something to give you the general idea.

Advertisement



20th December 2008

South American bit
Looking at the south american leg, you are missing a few "must do" places. 1/. Iquazu Waterfalls - where Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay meet. There is the largest man made dam in the world and the small matter of Iquazu Waterfalls. 275 waterfalls over 5 miles including Devil's Throat. 17:00 each day the toucans fly in it really should nt missed. 2/. Peninsula Valdez - Whale watching and elephant seals rolling aroubd on the beach. 3/. Calafate/Patagonia - Some of the most amazing glaciers in the world. 4/. Buenos Aires - Worth a visit. A truly unique city. San Telmo has an antique market and is home to the tango singers and dancers. Very enigmatic. La Recoleta is the cemetry where Eva Peron is buried. The cemetry itself is like a small village. The graves and tombs are quite unique and there is nowhere else in the world like it. I can see we will have to scribble a route on a beer mat for you!

Tot: 0.262s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb