Vietnam Visa


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
August 27th 2015
Published: August 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Foreigners must have a valid visa to enter Vietnam and the best method is visa on arrival. What is Vietnam visa on arrival? You don't apply for your visa when you arrive at the airport in Viet Nam. You collect the one you've already applied for and been granted. You will require an Approval Letter to obtain a Vietnam visa. This is a letter, approved by Vietnamese Immigration Department, which allows you to enter and remain in Vietnam for a given period. With the Approval Letter, you can obtain a Vietnam visa at any Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate overseas or at a Vietnamese international airport. How to get a Vietnam Visa on Arrival: this is one of services at TUN Travel. We are one of the first agencies offer this kind of service, whereby we obtain what is called an “Approval Letter” for you from the Vietnam Immigration Department in Hanoi. After we obtain the approval for you, we will send you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports only, so that when you arrive in Vietnam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa smoothly. Through three steps of a simple, fast and secure Online Application Process, travelers worldwide now find it really easy to finish Vietnam visa requirement by submitting the online visa application, getting official letters and picking up Vietnam visa at Vietnam airport upon arrival. If you wish to apply for Vietnam Visa directly to the local Vietnam Embassy, it may take you few days for checking your visa application and you will be asked for visa fee once you apply and leave your original passport there, so that they can check whether you can be granted for a visa to Vietnam or not and with a lower fee. Occasionally the visa fee may be waived due to reciprocal or bilateral governmental agreements. Moreover, they can not process visa in urgent case and holidays or weekend.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb