Asia- 1st Blog


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
July 8th 2015
Published: July 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hey Guys!
I am finally starting my blog. Lets just say i wasn't so keen on the idea of having to blog instead of swimming! But i promise there will be blogs from now on (I hope i can keep the promise!).



We have spent 1 week in Thailand, Koh Samui which was brilliant! We spent most of our days sitting by the beach and pool enjoying the serenity. One of the days we were there we even went on a fishing tour and i caught 5 fish! A man that was on the tour with us caught a eel and i didn't exactly respond well to it!! Although i have to say everyone on the boat was freakin out cause the eel was hissing and the instructor even got scared while he was putting it back into the water.

I think the best day at Koh Samui was Isaacs birthday, we went on this tour that included zip lining, jungle water slides, fruit market, jeep driving and waterfall swimming. The Zip lining was definitely one of the most scariest things i have done, ever! You had to cross this bridge to get to one of the zip lining platforms and if you took the wrong step you wall fall (With a harness of course), I was shaking and i pretty much froze half way because of my fear of heights and on top of all this of course Isaac was shouting out to me things like, Zara if you fall you would fall on rocks! Zara look down! Zara your harness might snap! Zara you might die!



The water slides now thats a whole other story! They have a slow water slide and a fast water slide. The fast waterslide isn't just fast its FASTTTTTTT!!!!! When you come down you get so bruised because of the impact, its actually painful! i closed my eyes and before i knew it i was in the air and coming into the water!!



Now we are in Hanoi, Vietnam. Its really nice here! Yesterday we went bike riding to a beach and that was really nice apart from the amount of times i thought i was going to get hit by a car or truck!!! We also just chilled out most the day.



The computer is going to go flat so i will try do another blog tonight and add some more photos. I will try talk about Vietnam i a bit more detail too!



Thanks, Zara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.032s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.017s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb