Nha Trang - Saigon


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
May 10th 2006
Published: May 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Karaoke KingsKaraoke KingsKaraoke Kings

On board the boat Nha Trang (Waltzing Matilda
Well what was going to be the relaxing couple of days in the sun turned out to be anything but, I think I may have mentioned in the last blog Jane had booked a trip on a tourist boat out to a couple of Islands with some snorkeling, well what a trip.

We did not stop laughing from the start to finish, the guides on the boat were a couple of characters one calling himself the Funky Monkey, when we left the harbour with creedence clearwater revival playing over the biggest speakers I was a bit unsure. It is hard to describe what an amzing day was had by the whole family, all of us snorkelling in crystal clear water, amazing tropical fish and an enormous lunch on board the boat. Floating in the south China Sea with a floating bar being served (very average strawberry wine). Sam was the bar boy swimming back to the boat to restock the bar, Emma was into the strawberry Wine (I think she poured more out than drunk, as did Jane ), I myself was three qtr's cut by the time I got back on the boat (but hey it was my birthday).
Nha TrangNha TrangNha Trang

Adam & Sam in crystal clear water off Nha Trang
There was about twenty of us on the boat of all different nationalities a varity of ages Sam being the youngest to a chinese bloke of around seventy, who in the end swam in his baggy bonds underwear ( alcohol works wonders on everyone). It was just a great day, we swam, we drank, laughed I only hope the video footage and photos do the day justice.
Regards the exhausted TICKS.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Floating BarFloating Bar
Floating Bar

Adam enjoying strawberry wine at floating bar.
Sams School MatesSams School Mates
Sams School Mates

A few cheeky local school boys that spoke very good english. ("G'day Mate")
Nha Trang BeachNha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach

Adam, Sam & Emma (Griswalds on vacation) Yes we will bring the hats back to Noosa.
Lunch Nha Trang BeachLunch Nha Trang Beach
Lunch Nha Trang Beach

Someones got to eat them


11th May 2006

Birthday wishes
Adam, belated best wishes for the 10th, sure sounds like you all had a great day celebrating. Photo's are fantastic, lookforward to the movie. Thanks for your emails and keep having a wonderful time, you guys will never forget it.
12th May 2006

The Winner
Hi Guys We both thought that the other one had let you know - but the winner of DWTS was Grant - he did very well. Great to hear from you - sounds like you're having a great time. Love to everyone - see you soon.

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb