On Our Way to Cambodia


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
January 8th 2007
Published: January 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Good Morning!

We are just killing some time at Saigon Airport waiting to catch our 4th plane of our trip to Cambodia, we are going to Phomn Pen (not how you spell it I know!) to see S21 & the Killing Fields. We imagine itis going to be a harrowing experience but as Jez said, one you have to do if you can.

Tomorrow morning we have a crack of dawn flight up to Seim Reap to see Angkor Wat and we are really looking forward to that, we have 2 days there and we are cramming in as much as we can. We will see Angkor at Sunrise & Sunset, weather permitting! Our trip is quickly coming to an end and we are making the most of every moment and savouring all of our experiences.

We are having such a fabulous time here and we have seen ssooo much but there is so much for of Vietnam to see........another trip may have to be arranged!

We will try and update the blog more if we can, depending on the internet of course. Apparently there is another tropical storm coming so we will have to play that by ear.

"Speak" to you all again soon

Lots of Love

Nikola & Simon xxxx

ps. thanks for the comments & messages ;-)

Advertisement



8th January 2007

come home
Stop showing off and get back to work love john

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb