Olivia Stewart is really cool... Sam is okay.


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
April 11th 2012
Published: April 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today is day three in Hoi An. We started the day off with an early morning wake up call, followed by, yet another lovely buffet breakfast. We then rode bikes down to the China sea, and were quite surprised to find out that you have to pay to use the chairs on the beach. The swim in the sea was amazingly refreshing, but short-lived, as we had to leave within the hour. Ms Sproat thought she was hilarious by diving straight in to the sea without realising that it was really shallow, I think she had a bit of a sore back after that one!! We then had to ride our bikes to a lovely village resterant, where we had five classic Vietnamese dishes, including, tofu soup, Vietnamese pancake and fish and rice. After a quick detour on the ride back, we eventually found our hotel, where, most of us were delighted to go straight to the pool after the scorching heat. We had the rest of the day free, to get to the fittings, which most girls (and some boys) had arranged to attend. A few girls showed off their spectacular dresses in the lobby after dinner, we will be seeing the rest in the fashion show tomorrow!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb