Happy Light Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
August 31st 2015
Published: September 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Happy Light Hotel Nhatrang is where the company has been chosen to travel PEGAS representative office and administration for the Russian market and European guests relax in Nha Trang. Happy Light Hotel is a 3-star city center Nha Trang family-friendly hotel within a 5-minute walk of April 2 Square and Tram Huong Tower. Dam Market and Long Son Pagoda are also within 2 mi (3 km). Happy Light Hotel consists of 110 bedrooms, all tastefully furnished to provide comforts such as complimentary bottled water, bathrobes, desk, air conditioning, satellite/cable TV. Besides, the hotel’s entertainment facilities ensure you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Happy Light Hotel. Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bath robes, slippers and free toiletries. Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience. In some of the rooms, guests can find internet access, air conditioning, wake-up service, desk, mini bar. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including outdoor pool, solarium. Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at Happy Light Hotel Nha Trang. The hotel’s tour desk assists in car rentals and sightseeing arrangements. Guests can visit the business centre to stay in touch with loved ones. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb