White Sand DocLet Resort & Spa


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
August 23rd 2015
Published: August 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

This Ninh Hoa resort is on the beach, 2.5 mi (4 km) from Doc Let Beach, and within 32 mi (52 km) of Thap Ba Hot Spring Center and Bai Duong Beach. Po Nagar Cham Towers and Dam Market are also within 32 mi (52 km). Privately owned, and tastefully designed to offer every conceivable luxury to guests who require a tranquil and personal paradise, White Sand Doc Let Resort & Spa Nha Trang offers every comfort you may require, from 54 luxurious accommodation, entertainment amenities to high-quality services performed by our dedicated, courteous and friendly staff. Located on a hill top, White Sand’s Top features fresh seafood dishes accompanied with an extensive wine list. Local specialities are on offer at White Sand’s View while Sea Breeze Coffee Bar serves light refreshments. Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Located within the amusement area near the seaside is the seafood market of the local fishermen, with a full range of Doc Let – Nha Trang specific seafood. Guests are free to choose preferred seafood which will be cooked by our chefs on the premises. The cool breeze from the sea will make your meal more appealing. White Sand Doclet Resort & Spa Nha Trang features spa, swimming pool, tennis court, billiards and conference rooms for the comfort of discerning travelers. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy wide range of water activities at the beach or venture out to explore the area around. Immerse yourself in an enchanting paradise with warm hospitality and perfect coziness, and come to rest and rewind at White Sand Doc Let Resort & Spa Nha Trang. You will experience an unforgettable memory of great activities, full of fun and relaxation.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb