Vietnam- Mui Ne and Nha Trang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
August 26th 2008
Published: September 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We caught the sleeper bus up to Mui Ne next which is on the coast with a bit of surf henry hired a board and we relaxed played pool and as always had a beer..... the following day we got up at 4am to do the sunrise tour of the sand dunes, first the white sand dunes, where we went sand dune sledging WOOHOO OH WHAT FUN!!!!!!!! and the lotus ponds,then on to the pink sand dunes, the canyons, the fairy stream we saw the local boys holding a very large lizard henry asked what they would do with it they were going to put it on the BBQ we asked why it didnt run away they started to show us the reason was because they had broken its spine so it couldnt move its back legs, this was a leaving note......and then to the fish market to see the early morning catch being brought in then bought and sold before going to market.
Back at the hotel henry went for a surf and i went swimming first in the sea then in the pool outside out room. Its a hard life....................

Later we hopped another sleeper bus to Nha Trang were we went for dinner and henry choose a fish to eat straight from the tank YUM YUM i named it BOB.... we spent the following day on the beach again and henry hired a windsurfing board i read my book and swam and we drank beer again, back at the hotel we found "the MONK" on TV oh how i love that programe.
We got up early and took a boat trip round the islands what they didnt tell us was it was a booze cruise, island 1 Tre island, a little snorkeling, and swimming though sea lice or jellies seemed to be biting and they sting...... then on the Mot island for a huge lunch on board it was fantastic then the fun started lol a free floating bar, the guy in the bar kept saying this is the one dont tell your mum up your bum.... we are guessing this was the best english he new lol...... i tried the cocktail about a sip and then focused on jumping off the top of the boat instead it was far more fun.... Next Trank beach where i went para sailing woo hoo....... it was amazing what a view then on to Tri Nguyen Island to the aquarium it was cool with some huge fish and some turtles....... AMAZING....



Additional photos below
Photos: 50, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb