The best bar in the world...


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
August 29th 2007
Published: August 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post


We arrived in Nha Trang very bright and early! Nha Trang is a beach resort with a large sandy beach and lots of bars and restaurants basically! Most of the group went for a day trip on a boat snorkelling but seeing as I had already done a fair amount of this in Aus and that funds are almost gone, I gave it a miss and those of us who didn't go decided to walk to what the LP decribed as a 'rustic' beach 1.8km from town. It was ridiculously hot and sunny and we were at the very far end of the town from where the walk started. It took us 2 hours to navigate across town, we got so lost! We ended up down narrow alleyways and in somone's backyard at one point! Anyway, we got through town, and three hours later ended up at a dirty beach with filthy water from where the disgusting river flowed out! Hot, tired and pissed off we got a taxi back to the main beach where we fell asleep in the shade of a palm tree and woke up 2 hours later looking like lobsters, in the sun! The day was saved (and the Lonely Planet by recommending it) by finding what is officially the best bar in the world. It's called Louisianne Brewhouse. It had a microbrewery and made the best Weiss Beer in the world. It also had a gorgeous pool and was right by the beach, heaven...

The next day we basically did the same without the walk, beach and bar! A very realxing couple of days!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb