Na tang and the taxi girls


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
August 14th 2007
Published: August 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Nat rang is a beach side coastal place which caters for people that want to lie on the beach and go diving. Not me.

when we got to Nat rang Gavin and i went out in search of a room. It became a problem getting across that we want 2 single rooms. Gavin advised me that i shouldn't look so happy. I was just so happy to be out of delat. He started telling them that i was his mother. We final found a room for about $8 dollar a nite.

So after a shower off to the pub we headed. The drinking scene is quite strange here. We both thought that there would be lots of drunk people around but no. There was a group of Irish guys and they were drinking soft drink??

the bar that we were drinking in is called Crazy Kim's. She works to stop tourist that come here for the under age sex. There are male tourist that come here for the sex of Asian girl. The poor Western girl don't get a look in with these little sex kittens.

after getting bored headed off to find another bar. We were told about the why not bar. we met a guy from Australia who lives down below Perth. He runs a dairy farm and takes 2 weeks off a year. He's here for the sex. He went home with this sweet Vietnamese girl who just want to move to Australia. she has no idea that she would be moving to a rural town in western Australia.

Gavin and i spent the evening laughing at other tourist and watching these Vietnamese girls playing on the pool table.

In Nat rang you hear the warning that you should be careful after midnight as people will try and rob you. yeah yeah i went but i would be on the look out.

after the bar had closed we were wondering down the road to get back to the hotel. This group of bikes pull up and some of them jump off there bikes. One comes to me and two go to Gavin. I was in shock at first because they were girls. girls?

the one that came to me was trying to reach around me to get my bag and grabbing at my arm. Once i had gotten over the shock that they were girls. I was telling here to get her hands off me and get back on there bikes. She gave up and then i start saying to the two girls to get there hands off Gavin who had him surrounded. For some strange reason they listen to me. missing no money but some tissues

I found out yesterday that these girls use to be quite dangerous but they aren't as bad now. They are called the taxi girls

Gavin's started calling me his body guard.

yesterday i went to check out the museums. They were closed so i will be going there soon.

overall i like Nat rang it a nice place i don't find that the people are as friendly as hcmc and but it is a nice place to hang for a couple of days i will be leaving tomorrow nite.

got to go


Advertisement



Tot: 0.185s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb