Phan Tiet- A hidden Gem


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Phan Thiet
March 18th 2010
Published: March 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I have just come back from a trip to Phan Tiet- Mui Ne. This was my frist trip with the family and I must say it was fantastic! The journey took us about 4 hours from Ho Chi Minh City, it is advisable to book a van with an English speaking driver so you can stop along the way to take pics. It was quite a scenic route with more that 30 chruches littered across this province called Dong Nai. Every 10 minutes, we saw huge church buliding, wihch was quite a sight!
Upon approaching Phan Tiet, it was the most breathtaking sight! The sea and sky were the same colour-sky blue..amazing! The hotel was a even more amazing sight! The steps led us to a grand lobby,tranquil and modern at the same time. The looby overlook the sea and beach. We spent our days lazing around, went for a massage and ate some great Vietnamese local fare.
The hotel rooms were great, really comfortable beds, his and her sinks, a stone shower and bath (rainshower). The room numbers were etched into the floor, really unique. The minibar is free (only drinks) replenished daily.
This hotel (L'Anmien) is recognized as a Small Luxury Hotel around the world and the service plus deco speaks for itself.
Although there were some language barriers, it cannot be faulted as the employees went out of thier way to make us comfortable.
At day break, you can see fishermen along the beach bringing in their catch with the sun rising above them.

Next trip- Ha Long bay....



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0736s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb