Lydia's thoughts about Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Ninh Binh
July 30th 2007
Published: November 30th -0001
Edit Blog Post

Well I liked HaLong Bay (dragon bay). I thought it was fun because we got to jump off the boat and we met alot of new people who were really nice. When we went to Sapa, we went on two hikes and the second one was the best because it was all muddy and when you're about to slip it was fun. We saw someone slip, she got her pants really dirty. Well it was a nice hotel in Sapa and we met lots of people who had blue hands because there is a plant that you boil for ten days and then it gets indigo and then some people bite on the plant and it makes their teeth a little bit blue but after ten days it's black. In Hanoi, we bought alot of things like earrings and on the boat in HaLong Bay people were selling earrings which my sister Rachel bought; she got them for $15. In Hanoi, we bought alot of stuff like I was saying.

In Nam's orphanage, we saw Nam's friends who he played with when he was five. Then they came to the hotel in Tuyen Quang and we caught our dinner and we didn't see the chicken get plucked and stuff cause it was alive before it was dead.

We went rowing today in Tam Coc (Three caves) and we saw mountain goats and they were baaaaa ing. There is alot of people who were asking us if we wanted food or drink or something.

Signed Lydia Premalatha Dunbar


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb