Things i neglected to mention in my last entry


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
February 8th 2005
Published: February 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hi Guys

Seems i neglected to let you all know about the weather and the people last entry.

The weather is fantastic, a little humid but not too hot (at least in the south)..... now i am in Hanoi its a little drizzly and humid but still tshirt weather. The only time you really crack a sweat is carrying your pack for a few hours.

The locals are seriously friendly people, they have helped me out heaps - down south they are always smiling, but in Hanoi (home town of Ho Chi Minh) they are a little more solemn faced but very nice none the less.

There are of course the usual cyclo and motor drivers, occasional beggers but its very manageable - you only need to say no 2 times usually and they don't often grab you (an improvement from Bali).

im off to Halong Bay tomorrow, just for a day trip because in town tomorrow night they are having a huge concert and fireworks to celebrate New years - it never seems to end.

I have taken some photos - not as many as i should but the people at the computer place i am currently using wont let me attach my USB cord to the computer (i don't think they know exactly what i want to do).

Thanks for all the emails guys it was so nice to hear from you all - made me feel loved.

Anyway love you all

Z

Advertisement



8th February 2005

How do you get to the photos?
Hey Zo where do you find the photos that you have posted on this site? Goose. - Lucy

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb