Khe Chao Lake in Long Son commune, Bac Giang province


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast » Bac Giang
June 27th 2016
Published: June 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Khe Chao Lake in Long Son commune, Bac Giang province




Khe Chao lake in Long Son commune in Bac Giang province is not only known as the big irrigation scheme to provide water resource to water 264ha of agricultural land and forest land in the highland commune of Son Dong (Bac Giang) but also known as one of the most attractive destinations of eco-tourism in Bac Giang.

Khe Chao lake belongs to Tau hamlet, under the pass of Ha My and 25km from An Chau town. The lake has the total water surface area of 27ha, deepest place is about 20m and provide 1,287 million m³ to water 264ha of land.

The lake has many small islands and surrounded by primary forest of 636,6ha of Tay Yen Tu range.

Join Vietnam Motorcycle Tours to Kheo Chao lake, you will have a great time to refresh yourself. Tourist can take a boat trip to visit the whole lake. From a far distance but you can see the undulating mountain ranges hidden in the thin mist. The clear and clean water reflects the image of cloud and sky. After enjoying the fantastic scenery of this area, tourists can take part in many entertainment activities such as swimming, diving, camping, trekking…in the very peaceful and cool atmosphere around the lake.

Another interesting activity that many tourists love to do is fishing. Because the lake is very large and deep and has a lot of big fish, many people from inside and outside the province choose to come here to go fishing, especially in summer and in Tet holiday.

Besides, some traditional and delicious dishes of the local people here that you should try: sticky rice with ants' eggs, 5 color-sticky rice, roasted-chicken.

Visiting the lake, you can not only immerse in the beautiful scenery around but also learn about the life of different minorities such as: Kinh, Tay, Nung, Dao, San Chi, Cao Lan, Muong and Hoa. The provincial cultural relic of Luc Lieu communal house in Luc Lieu hamlet which built to worship the General Dao Khai Tran Ngoc is also a good place to see.

Continue the journey from Khe Chao, tourists can visit the Tay Yen Tu Nature Reserve, visit Dong pagoda on the top of Yen Tu mountain by going through the paths in the forest. On the way, you will see Mau village. In the past and even nowadays, the village is very famous for beautiful girls.

If you have time, you can extend the tour by riding more 45km to discover the east of Yen Tu to visit Ha Long bay in Quang Ninh province. A Vietnam Motorbike Tour which is a combination of riding and relaxed time on boat is great. Ha Long bay tour can do in one or two days.



With the great and abundant potential of tourism, Khe Chao lake has many advantages to attract investment to become an attractive tourist destination in the very near future.

Visit ADV Vietnam Motorcycle Tours and Dirtbike Travel for more info or you want to add this beautiful place in your holiday ride

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb