Unforgettable trip to Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » North Central Coast » Thua Thien - Huế » Hué
October 15th 2011
Published: October 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

On winter holiday in Russia, it’s quite cold so my husband and I decided to make a plan to Vietnam. The reason why I chose that Southeast Asia country is to be recommended by my closest friend, Julia, she said booked a tour via vietnamgrouptour.com and had a great trip.

The tour guide met us at Noi Bai Airport at around 17h00, a bit late cause the flight was delayed on account of bad weather. However, we immediately get back spirit while met that man, Mr.Tho, a nice person, who positively invite us to enjoy Pho Bat Dan, typical dish of Hanoians.

The next day is tour in Hanoi city, we have already taken a lot of photos around Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and so on as well as walking around Hanoi Old Quarter for shopping. I bought a nice sedge bag with only $37.

At night we got on open bus to visit Hue City, with only 15$/way/per and sleep 12 hours from 18h00 to morning the following day. It is irrefutable that many times hearing my friend tell about Hue or people here I, actually, go from one amazing to another amazing when seeing its beauty by my eyes.

Being a waken by sunshine, we checked in the Vina Hotel at Kiet 57/3 Nguyen Cong Tru Str, before going out to fill in our empty stomach by one of the most famous cuisine in Hue, named Bun bo Hue (Hue beef noodles). Good new is I learnt and pronounce exactly that name in Vietnamese. Actually, Bun bo Hue, despite being followed Hue people to many regions of Vietnam, like Hanoi, Saigon or Ninh Binh, still remains the unique texture there. As I see, the difference is that nowhere can plant “rau bac ha” (mint fresh vegetable) with the cool and good smell than in Hue. People here are getting used with the name of Bun bo Hue shop is name of shop owner, like O Xuan, Di Loan... So nice!

After having a short rest at noon, the wind from Huong River leads us to sit down at a cafe – named Paradise Garden along the river side, watching the Trang Tien Bridge and xich-lo (cyclo) riding around. I swear that the Hue citizens are very friendly, from the greeting and service of waiters to attitude of the next door customers. Even their voice makes us feel pleasant. Love this!

In the evening, we attended the Plant Exhibition by riverside and walk for shopping. He offered me more spot to discover and admire but my husband just want to go back and sleep!

(To be continued in the third day...)



Advertisement



15th October 2011

to be continue
and on the third day, we have trip to many spots like Huyen Chan cong chua (the Huyen Chan princess) or enjoy many special dishes, I love it very much

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0709s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb