Saavas Arrives in Phu Quoc


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Kien Giang » Phu Quoc Island
February 24th 2011
Published: February 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Saavas Arrives in Phu Quoc


Monk checked out of the hotel and did a spot of exploring around Doung Dong town before catching a taxi the few kilometres down to Long Beach, where he'd booked the Mai House Hotel for himself and Saavas.
Saavas was due to arrive around 15:00 and, in a rare moment of unselfishness, Monk chose the bungalow back from the beach leaving the sea-view bungalow for Saavas.

Monk heard the sound of a taxi coming down the dirt track and shortly afterwards caught a glimpse of someone, very much resembling a famous Iranian comedian, strolling down through the gardens with a pile of newspapers tucked under his arm looking for all the world as though he was strolling down to the Park Tavern on a Sunday morning for a couple of pints while he pored over the Sunday rags. He responded to Monk's greeting of 'Dr Saavas I presume' and, after checking in, they discussed his journey over a couple of beers before doing a reckie of the local area.

After dinner they enjoyed a bottle of wine he'd brought with him outside Saavas' bungalow to the sound of fishing boats chugging on the water and mosquitoes buzzing just a little bit closer. After an 18-hour journey Saavas did very well to last out until after 11.

On their reckie Saavas had seen a massage shack on the beach and had booked it for 12 the next day. Did the masseuse really know what she was taking on!!

Advertisement



27th February 2011

what great guy!!!
hi monk.,just look at saavas part of blog!! saavas sounds like a nice guy and good looking .any way have fun the two of you .do not let saavas buy too many drinks for you .

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb