Peter a Screw Loose


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
July 29th 2016
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 12.805, 99.9872

Breakfast was smaller this morning with only half room set up as so few people. Salad and fruit tables combined, no food in the upstairs section and no soup trolley on the walkway in. But please don't get upset - we didn't starve due to the smaller range!!!

Peter was being good eating fruit when he started looking funny and spat something out of his mouth. We were all (including Peter) expecting a large piece of filling to have fallen out but no - even better - it was the healing abutment for his implant that had fallen out.

We figured the best option was to ring David and Sassi to see if they could suggest someone. Not only were they happy to suggest someone but they also offered to come and take Peter there. We had time for a swim before they arrived. They picked Peter and I up at 12.30 and off we went to Cha Am. Unfortunately they were fully booked but she was able to suggest somewhere in Hua Hin to go to as they were booked out until the 3rd August. We then went to the chemist to get cream for my massive bites (so so itchy!!) and mylanta tablets for mum. After much talking between Sassi and the chemist (who used to be a doctor) we sorted out the equivalent to mylanta - but they only had it in liquid form. Sassi then spent ages discussing David and his cough before we headed back to hotel. Despite my protest, they insisted that they will pick us up tomorrow at 10.30 for 11.30 appointment - David knew it might take thirty minutes to find it as directions were a bit average!!
Peter rang Rick when we were almost back and we met at the Bakery just down the road for a late lunch. I had fish and chips - very nice but maybe a bit fatty by the end. It was a very large piece of fish so I didn't finish all I had. David and Sassi headed off and we headed for the pool. We were all way to full for a big dinner so went to Dee Lek where the boys had a soup each and mum and I shared one.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0706s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb