Our final day in Kamala Beach


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
January 14th 2016
Published: June 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 7.94341, 98.2889

At last a sleep in, 7am!!
Today we have no plans for the morning so we are really going to relax, we started packing our bags, jamming everything in to make it fit, as we had to be checked out our room by 12pm. We showered and went for breakfast, and for our last breakfast, we had a table by the water like every other morning. It's so relaxing just watching the water!
We checked our emails and then rang Nikki as she was working today, and we also spoke to Lyn to see what was happening at work.
They're all missing us! Yeah right, loving it while the bosses are away!
We then went and laid on the sun chairs relaxing but got too hot so we went for a swim, cooled off also with a cocktail at the pool bar. Back to sun ourselves for a while before heading to our room to get our bags. We went to the lobby, but because we still had just over 2 hours before our pick up, we got a taxi to Kamala for some last minute shopping!
We decided on our way back that we would walk back as we still had 1 hour before pick up, and along the way, we bumped into some people we met when we went to the James Bond trip, they were from Kent in the UK. We took a photo with them, they were characters!
Well we set off again walking, up and downhill until we reached the beach in front of the hotel, took our last selfies on the beach, then walked up the last part of the walk, the steepest section! By the time we go to the top, sweat was dripping off us!
We went and had a frozen daiquiri for the last time at the pool bar, and by then, our transport had arrived to take us to the airport.
It was about a half hour trip to the airport, we checked in and had a quick look around the airport then we boarded our flight to Singapore.
The flight was good, we had 3 hours here in Singapore Airport, plenty of time to look around, then we boarded our flight to Adelaide, leaving at 11.30pm to get into Adelaide at 8.30am Friday morning!
Night!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Found some friends from the UKFound some friends from the UK
Found some friends from the UK

We're not oiled up, that's sweat!! So hot and we're about to walk about 1km back all uphill!!


Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 10; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0225s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb