Bargains Galore with Thailand Super Deals


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 12th 2009
Published: February 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Starting off the New Year as they finished the last, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has taken yet another encouraging measure to motivate even more tourists to come and enjoy the treats of Thailand with a brand-new all-in-one wallet friendly website.

Their innovative campaign this time around to encourage inbound travel is “Thailand Super Deals”. http://www.thailandsuperdeal.com, alongside the TAT, is a brand-new website with the co-operation of travel suppliers, tourism operators and related tourism enterprises offering tourists to Thailand an exciting array of travel incentives to lessen the burden of financial expenditure.

The Super Deals are a collection of some of the best value for money accommodation, exciting holiday packages, shopping incentives, airline discounts and activity specials, all brought together on a single website.

Starting off with only a handful of places to stay, the website now comprises of well over one hundred. Realizing the range of tourists’ accommodation wishes, the website is a diverse assortment of accommodation tastes, aimed at fulfilling the budget sizes of every pocket, being that of an economical backpacker’s to a well-heeled sybarite’s.

Amongst the variety of attractive abodes are basic cost-saving air-con hotels, plush 3-star hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, aesthetic boutique hotels, charming resorts, healthy spa/resorts and graceful villas. This mouth-watering medley of accommodation is suitable for all types of tourists, whether they be family-friendly, solo travelers, sporty-types, romanticists or beach-lovers.

On the site, each travel supplier has given their very own personal description of what they have to offer; terms include ‘Special Price Rate’, ‘Exclusive Deals’, Special Promotion’ and ‘Special Packages’. The deals offer a diversity of travel incentives from reduced nightly rates to special package tours to extra nights to free meals to late check-outs to free transportation. Amazing discounts galore, room prices are slashed up to 60%... with upgrades!

Second only to accommodation deals, there is a fabulous variety of mini holiday packages offering tourists the opportunity to visit once-in-a-lifetime, idyllic island destinations such as Ko Kood, Ko Rok and Ko Lanta. Heavenly retreats once unheard of.

Tourists can decide between the hustle & bustle of Bangkok, beautiful islands such as Phuket, Ko Samui or Ko Chang, exciting Pattaya, cool & crispy Chiang Mai, mystical Krabi or relaxing Hua Hin or Cha-am. Not missed out of course, is one destination which is currently taking Thailand’s travel scene by storm - picturesque Pai in Mae Hong Son.

Then, for those who love nothing more than a bit of adventure on their holidays, they needn’t look any further. The website includes plenty of activities to keep one’s time busy, there are special packages for golfers, spa-fads, winers & diners, elephant riders & rafting lovers. And how about this for those about to tie the knot - Trang’s unique under-water marriage festival!

Shoppers haven’t been forgotten, Thailand Super Deals is in collaboration with some of the capital’s top shopping locations to give shoppers some mega bargains. They include Central, Central World and King Power with more to join in.

Then, to top the site off, there are links to discount airplane tickets offered by different airlines such as Thai Airways, Air Asia and Bangkok Airways.

Summing up, Thailand Super Deals, brought to tourists by the Tourism Authority of Thailand, is ideal for those wishing to plan their dream holiday all at the touch of the button on a single website. So, taking the advice of that old-saying “seeing is believing” - waste no more time and check out now www.thailandsuperdeal.com.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb