Phuket-Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 30th 2018
Published: April 3rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

We have woken to find we have arrived in Phuket nice and early. After breakfast and getting ourselves ready we made our way to get off the ship. We only had to wait around 10 minutes before our number was called to board the tender. The ship was parked out in the ocean off Dolphin Pier. Craig and I have never been out this way and it was quite a way from Phuket town. Craig bartered with a taxi driver to take us to Patong Beach then wait and pick us up and bring us back to the ship before 4pm. We had a large van with ice cold air-conditioning to ourselves. We made our way to Patong Beach to meet with our friend Lizzy at Twin Sands. We had a lovely catch-up over a drink for a couple of hours and then our time was up. On the way to and from Patong our driver took us to two jewellery shops (which we have been to before) as they get stamps for taking customers there. The jewellery is beautiful but very expensive. We arrived back at the pier in plenty of time and had a few drinks at the bar that was located there. After an hour we then boarded a small ferry to get back to the ship. The day had gone so fast, we then went to dinner and a show and then to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.647s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb